Home
> Press > News Releases

News Releases

CNOOC Limited Announces Hangingstone Project Commences Production



Time:2017-08-08 Size:[ Large Medium Small ]
share:

On August 8, 2017, CNOOC Limited announced that the Hangingstone project in Canada has already commenced production.

The Hangingstone project, located in Alberta, Canada, consists of steam-generating equipment, well pad facilities, 32 well pairs, water treatment and bitumen flowlines. The project is expected to reach its peak production rate of approximately 20,000 barrels of bitumen per day in 2018.

NEXEN Energy ULC, a wholly owned subsidiary of CNOOC Limited, has a 25% working interest in the Hangingstone Project, while Japan Canada Oil Sands Limited (JACOS) holds the remaining 75% working interest and acts as the operator.



Print Close Window

> News Releases
> Publications
Annual Reports
Sustainability Reports
WINWIN Magazine
Produced By 大汉网络 大汉版通发布系统